My Organized Chaos: Take 5 mins today- find stuff within 5 mins tomorrow!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Take 5 mins today- find stuff within 5 mins tomorrow!

Organizing doesn't have to be tiresome and overwhelming. Taking 5 mins every so often to work on a certain area pays off a ton. Today I was looking for what seems like forever for a dry erase marker and an idea came to me. We just moved back to Topeka, KS and while unpacking some boxes I remembered coming across an old kitchen silver drawer organizer that I wasn't using for anything. I took that organizer and placed it inside my desk drawer and then separated out the different kinds of pens and markers I had. After labeling them I had a new space where I knew where all the pens were! Took a whopping 5 mins (4 of which was rummaging through boxes to find the organizer) and cost me nothing! Doing little steps like this daily will make your life so much easier in the long run!



No comments :

Post a Comment