My Organized Chaos: Official!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Official!

It's official! Organized Chaos has business cards and postcards! I was like a kid at Christmas when I saw the box on my front step.

 
I barely managed to contain my excitement as I ripped open the box to find my super cute (not to brag but they are super cute) business cards! Fresh from printing! Check them out! (you know what else is cool? Check out the top of my blog and the logo I changed too....now look at the cards....BOOM! I know I just totally geeked out there but I am too excited to care!)



I am so excited for this journey I have been on and I am loving the responses I have been getting! I am looking forward to seeing where this path takes me!

Contact me for all your organizing needs! I'd love to help you out!


No comments :

Post a Comment